Senior UX Designer - Data Platform
Panaseer’s mission is to make enterprise cyber-security-risk intelligent. To empower enterprises with a scalable view of the truth to conduct business in the digital world with confidence and control. The Panaseer Platform is a powerful tool for managing and improving your risk posture and Cyber Hygiene practices. It takes data from security, IT and business solutions to present an accurate and up to date view of Enterprise Cyber Hygiene. By automating data processing, risk analysis and remedial action, it helps Security, Risk and IT teams collaborate more effectively on what matters most.
Our diversity is our strength. The team hails from a wide range of backgrounds and skill sets, with degrees covering everything from Astrophysics and Computational Chemistry to Mathematical Biology, High-Performance Computing and everything in-between. We'd love to hear from you!
Visit panaseer.com and follow us on Twitter at @panaseer_team
We're looking for a data-driven, user-passionate and security-aware UX Designer to take ownership of driving the adoption of good UX practices across Panaseer and be the internal advocate for exceptional design and user experience.
Our Product teams are cross-functional and constantly seeking better ways of working, understanding and satisfying the spectrum of Panaseer Platform users.
- You’re familiar with a spectrum of product discovery and agile development tools, frameworks and processes.
- You have a broad toolkit, which enables you to research user’s pains and gains as well as formulate, test and validate working hypothesis in order to identify the right problems to solve.
- You are able to create interactive prototypes and feel confident when facilitating prototyping sessions with your teams and users.
- You have worked with data-focused products such as presentation of statistics, analytics, visualisation, maps, infographics etc.
- You are a skilled communicator who knows how to present information verbally and visually to convey problems and solutions to stakeholders about user journeys, experiences, behavioural biases.
- You (co-)developed style guides and/or design systems.
Our compensation and benefits package includes:
* Competitive salaries and meaningful equity options
* Bupa Health Insurance for you and your family
* A holiday allowance of 25 days per year
* Training and development opportunities
* Company pension scheme
At Panaseer we strive to create the best environment and atmosphere for our diverse range of employees. We offer:
* A great team atmosphere in the Central London Panaseer HQ with lots of collaborative working spaces
* An open and inclusive environment including free team lunch every Wednesday and drinks on a Friday
* We support our employee-led clubs such as the Film Club, Running Club, Climbing Club and Yoga Club – you can join or start your own!
* We understand the importance of health and well-being and support this with company sponsored mental health resources
At Panaseer we celebrate diversity and are an equal opportunity workplace. Panaseer is committed to encouraging diversity and eliminating discrimination in both its role as an employer and as a provider of services. Our aim is that our staff are truly representative of all sections of society and work in an environment where everyone is respected and able to perform to the best of their ability. Our policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and in our provision of services and not to discriminate, or favour, on the grounds of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, nationality, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, neurodivergence, marital status, parental status, disability, medical condition, physical appearance or socio-economic status.
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [email protected]
As part of the application processes Panaseer Limited will collect information about you including information provided directly by you and information from third parties. We will process this information as part of the recruitment processes. This information will be treated in accordance with our Data Protection Policy for Recruitment which can be found here.
To all recruitment agencies Panaseer does not accept recruitment agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Panaseer employees or any other company locations.